Not sure how to help during the Coronavirus pandemic? We’re here for you! We put together a list of things you can do to make a difference.
1. Give goods, donate your time, or text ‘GoodPlus’ to 44321 to pledge funds to the Good+ Crisis Fund which provides relief to families struggling with COVID-19
2. Support your local restaurants by ordering food delivery to healthcare workers in a hospital near you.
3. Join the #MillionMaskChallenge. If you’re crafty, why not make N95-type masks desperately needed by healthcare workers? Learn How:
4. You already know Wishi loves World Central Kitchen (@wckitchen) which provides nutritious meals to those in need. If you’d like to do more to help, check out the WCC website.
5. #StayHome: social distancing is an important step in containing the spread of the virus and protecting the vulnerable.
6. #Clapbecausewecare: show gratitude for essential workers by applauding them from your front door, window or roof. Follow #clapbecausewecare on Twitter and IG to see when your community will be showing their appreciation.
Do good and feel good because we’re all in this together.
Let’s Get Styling!